The Horse Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you've probably noticed I mention "The ranch" and "camp" alot (they're the same place) its a camp that's a ranch a horse camp to be precise and I wanted to show you guys sone of our horses...

in front is Samson our vaulting extrodinare followed (a bit too closely) by Apache then Chase (one of my favorites) and I think Rhiba...hard to tell then Blue and Geronimo (AKA G-man)I can't tell from there though.

Saturn and Apache.
Jesse
Chvy and Cruze (cruze is the darker one)
Tivio (another of my favourites...and normally a dappled buckskin)

Cassie (AKA Cow-sie)
and another of Samson because I love him. TYhis horse has the most comfy shoulders, really nice after a couple hours if crazy kids just put your head on his shoulder and tell him how awesome he is even though he already knows.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Holy i am in love with chvy face and the dappled buckskin, a very neat contrast of colors between his face
I love Tivio too (dappled buckskin)! partially cause I can idemtify with his klutzy-ness....even if it did get me a horn to the gut....

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
woops "Chvy" should be "Chevy" like the car...you know Chezy Cruze...

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hera's Samson in action (please note this is from our website and all the campers/staff in it signed photo release waivers)

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Stunning!
isn't he? hardly beleive he's 22....I don't wanna see this boy retire....can someone please find the fountain of youth for me? that'd be great

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
again no horses but here's an bird's eye veiw. The buildings surrounding the pool (bottem left) are the bunkhouse and cabins soon the bunkhouse will be coming down (bitter sweet so many memories but it's barely up to code, leaky, ugly etc.) acroos from there is the lodge where we eat, do chapel and where staff stay the building with silver roof up top is the barn below that is the old barn which is across from the petting zoo and rodeo arena

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
okay so he's not a horse but he does keep the scary mice away this our barn cat, Milo he loves to hang out on peoples shoulders and thinks he's super stealthy but...well he's bright orange

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
let's pretend I didn't make to nearly identiacl posts shall we? seriously tough look at that foal!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.