The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Western Horsehair headstall(1st pic) good condition, used but in pretty good condition. $15 more pics upon request

Western silver headstall...would be good for 4-h shows and stuff like that. PM me for more info (2nd pic) again more pics if you ask. $20

Western saddle pad/blanket(not sure which one it is) will get pic up A.S.A.P Wrangler by Professional's Choice 34x36 $25

lime green rope halter...used once for 5 minutes just to get picture (3rd pic) comes with attached lead rope $15

turquoise halter...very very beautiful. has never seen a horse. been hanging in my closet in a bag for 6 months or so. $25 (4th pic)

tealish sleazy and matching tailbag. Used with some repaired parts but in really nice condition otherwise. Size Large and its a pull on. (5th pic). $20 for both $15 for the sleazy and $5 for the tailbag

Black show chaps w/conchos. Never been used in my closet covered. will get pics if someone asks. Not sure of the sixe...I will find out. asking $70 but you can make an offer.

Thats all for now...all items have more pics upon request! Thanks for looking!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Would you trade anything for the sleazy\tail bag, and green rope halter?

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It depends what you have to trade...I'm not really looking for anything but I'll gladly take a look at anything you have to offer. =)

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bumpers...I need to get this all sold. Please make offers on anything you may want.

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
I have several bits, a small sleazy hood, a 78 in fly sheet...

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sorry I've decided I won't trade for anything...I'm going to the Midwest Horse Fair this year and don't want anything til I go there. Sorry

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump bump bump

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
What has been repaired on the sleazy? Could you provide pics of the repairs?
I am looking for one for my daughters horse for shows this season.
thanks

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What has been repaired on the sleazy? Could you provide pics of the repairs?
I am looking for one for my daughters horse for shows this season.
thanks
Here's some pics...Its on the right side.

Attachments

·
Registered
569 Posts
Highly interested in both headstalls...do you have any pictures that show off the color of the leather better? and what is shipping cost to 76240?

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Highly interested in both headstalls...do you have any pictures that show off the color of the leather better? and what is shipping cost to 76240?
Here's some more pictures...and I'll let you know the shipping cost as soon as I can.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Any chance you would take less , say around $15.00 for the sleazy and tailbag together or 10.00 for just the sleazy hood?

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will take $10 for just the sleazy.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Ok I want the horsehair headstall....if shipping aint rediculous lol so let me know as soon as you have shipping cost.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I sent you a PM about the sleazy

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PM'ed both of you...so sale pending on sleazy and horsehair bridle.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bump bump bump sales pending on the horsehair bridle and sleazy. =)

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
bump! come on ya'll I gotta get this stuff sold

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.