The Horse Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boy has never, ever in his 25 years of life seen snow that was more than a 1/4". Someone must have prayed really hard for a white Christmas because we got a good 6 inches this year. Well, we did move from the middle of Texas to the North of Texas, so it's to be expected, but there was nothing like this last year!

What is this stuff?!

Is it gonna eat me?

Nah, seems ok.

Seems soft, in fact.

Oooooh yeah.

Mama, dis is soo cool!

Gotta do it again!

A boy could get used to this!

Who needs hay?!

Gonna get you, Cocoa!

Get back here, lady!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! It was really neat to watch them play in it. I don't think many of them have seen that much snow before!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Awww..So cute..Reminds me of my horse Whalin, except he prances with his head litally straight in the air and he bucks, I hate it when he rolls in the snow too, he gets dirty. xD

I love how your horse was chasing Cocoa. :3

·
Registered
881 Posts
Great Pictures :) I can't wait untill I get a lot of snow so I can watch my horse and see what he does :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love how your horse was chasing Cocoa. :3
He and Cocoa can't decide whether they love each other or are annoyed by each other. It's quite funny. They're constantly together grooming each other, but they pin their ears at each other all the time. :D

I hate how dirty his blanket is already, I just washed it a month ago!

Great Pictures :) I can't wait untill I get a lot of snow so I can watch my horse and see what he does :)
It was so neat. They're such amusing creatures. Make sure you take pictures!

Very nice pictures! Looks like a very fun first snow!
And we're supposed to get more tonight. I'm sure he'll have a blast.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts