The Horse Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a really cute guy at school named Sage and he is a year older than me. He is in my Spanish class and I always catch him looking me. During class breaks he sometimes talks to me and asks me how the horses are doing or if I am ok. I have to give him credit about the horse part because he knows nothing about them other than what he hears when the teacher and I talk. I can’t tell if he likes me or is just being friendly? I am fine with being friends for now after what happened with Shawn and I don’t think he wants to rush into things.

this part makes me kinda mad
The other day the class went outside and he and I started talking about things and a group of freshman yelled they are flirting and so we stopped talking after he and I realized that the whole class was watching us.
He always hugs the other girls in front of me and I'm a little jealous.
Should I let him make the next move?

·
Super Moderator
22,659 Posts
Honestly, I think he's just friendly. For me it sounds that he's an outgoing person who likes to talk or take other (pysical) contact with people.

But anyway, you can always give him a hint that you're interested and find out how he reacts.

Good luck girl.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Here's what you do...guys are extremely sensitive, even more so than us women are. If you rush into things or try to hard to get with them, they totally don't want to talk to you. Or, if you don't talk to them at all and you act totally non-interested (like some girls think you should do) than he will take it wrong and back off for good. Keep talking to just as if he were a good friend, and let him make the moves. But don't give in too easily at first, just kinda drag it along (NOT HIM) but the relationship itself. If he moves too fast for you, move slower (but don't move too slow as to push him away for good). I hope you kinda understand what I'm trying to say. I'm sooo much better explaining things in person than on a computer or a phone or whatnot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts