The Horse Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone:)

My horse recently had a bad accident and now is VERY sensitive to any light. He has two fly masks that he always wears together. He is very rough on things and I’m looking for a more permanent solution. I came across the recovery visor:
Horse Sky Working animal Jaw Liver

and eVysor:
Horse Vertebrate Working animal Halter Horse tack

I am very interested in both of them but not sure which to get? He can wear a fly mask at night so I was thinking the eVysor…? Any additional information or personal experience with these products would be very appreciated!

·
Registered
7,918 Posts
I have bought these before when we suspected one horse might have Uveitis and the other had a squamous carcinoma tumor behind his eye. He wore it 24/7 until I had to put him down. They are very well made and durable. The people are very nice and will custom make you one if you have a hard to fit horse.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you everyone, I’ll definitely look at the classic equine mask. I’m just really hesitant to purchase a mask and was looking at more solid options, my horse is really hard on things, he has gone through a mask in a week. Even though masks have real tiny holes when he rolls just enough dust gets in to cause his eye to swell shut. I really appreciate all your information and options though :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts