The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Oooo I like! The one thing about him I don't like, is his neck. It's really thick on the bottom, and his head is a little plain - but it's nothing major, ya know? If you had a mare that could counter that, it'd be good.

BUT! I've seen stallions with more on their resume for the same/lesser fee.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:] yes, i just love him though!

i do plan on breeding my mare, BUT not anytime soon...she's proving herself very worthing in the ring :] but, not for awhile...got to gain some more knowledge on breeding and mare care and precauctions and such :]

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I hear you there! He's a nice looking boy though! And kudos for you wanting to get your mare proven first!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha, thank you :] i just dont want to have way more than i can handle because there's no going back, she's seems to be proving herself well, so we will see :] the only down fault is i have no idea what breed(s) my girl is :[

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
His hips are odd and his back is super long O__O He's not bad, but the first boy, IMO, is a better choice.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Holy Crap, I think you found Turd a boyfriend too! 8D! Dang, if he matures half as nice as his baby pics he'll be sexy!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
What exactly are you looking at getting? Your picks are kind of all over the place.

I like My Significant Other, however he looks like he carries himself downhill, of course its hard to tell without seeing him move.

I dont care for Sportin A Shiner, he has a long back and looks to be permanently butt high.

·
Registered
452 Posts
My Significant Other was trained & shown by my trainer. I've seen a couple of his offspring. If you're looking for a big stocky horse with a huge trot, he'll give you that. He seems to throw the dun coloring a lot as well.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha, i know i was amazed i was like your traininers better make you amazing! haha

i want a stud that'll compliment my mare, one that's proven themselves in the ring, as i plan to train the foal, and ect..i wouldd like one that is more or less and all round horse, looks good english and western. most importantly a good personality!

that's really cool! does he go western too?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.