The Horse Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to set up a section for regional(state) locations and countries for us to get together with close neighbors? Make it possible to keep in touch about setting up group trail rides. We can post about trails in the area and pics so if someone from another area is coming our way then they can search through the trail postings to find trails that suits them or just start a thread asking about certain trails they heard about in the area. Keep up to date on local news about area trails or changes for good or bad that we can help with...All kinds of possibilities.

Could do a southeast section with individual state sections in the southeast and the same for northeast, midwest and so on so forth. The same can be done for other countries as well with help from those living in them. I'm sure it would be a slow process to add each section, but I have seen it work on other boards and thought it might work here too...I looked through a few of the other suggestions and didn't see where it had been suggested before..My apologies if it has and I didn't look far enough.

·
Registered
976 Posts
That'd be pretty cool! Except people would have to be careful not to give too much away on the net

1 - 2 of 2 Posts