Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about renaming Daizy..

But i have not found a good name that would fit.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Can we see some pictures of her? Tell us a little bit about her personality, maybe we can help you think up some names. Do you have any good ideas yet? No shame in renaming a horse. Really, how often do they respond to their names anyway? They are more likely to respond to the tone of your voice than the actual words you say. I renamed my horse when I first got him. His name was Socks. Who names their horses Socks? That's a cat's name. (no offense to anyone that has a horse named Socks, It just didn't fit my horse).

Jubilee

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
she is a 15.1-.2hh Black Overo PaintXarab, She is really good under saddle. she has a additude. She is always running in the pasture with her head and Tail up high. her ear are constintly up.

My computer wont let me up load pics. she is in my avatar!

·
Registered
346 Posts
I absolutely love the name Raven for a horse! It is actually on my list of names I hope to name my own horses someday, lol. Nice fit.

Jubilee

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I trained a yearling Arab filly to lead, tie, lounge, trailer, stand on a rock, go up the steps of a porch, and more, her name was Raven. but she died. (unkonwn though)

But I really like the name!! =)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.