The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of new stuff for sale! Everything listed is Neg. And I am always willing to trade!! Tell me what you like!

If you pmed me about an item on here and I did not get back to you, please resend the pm, I got swamped and Im sure I missed a few!!

Hunter Green Stall Guard - $10

Navy Blue Lunge Line with swivel. Used but in good condition - $10

Parelli lasso type thing, honestly I don't know what its for it just came with the package! I'm sure some parelli savvy people will know what to do with it. Never been used - $15

Wooden saddle rack to hang on stall doors for easy saddle access in the aisle - $10

Gold Helmet cover with black horses on it - $5

]Hunter Green Shipping wraps. Size L -$15

Maroon Polo wraps, set of 4, like new condition - $10

Likit stall toy (likits not included) - $15

Navy blue mini halter - $7

Mini/pony grazing muzzle - $5

Maroon grooming tote (puppy no included lol) - $6

Chestnut show touchup spray (not the right shade for my chestnut roan he's too orange for it) - $5

Oster Clippers, small great for muzzle, ears, bridle path and such, about 5 years old have a couple blemishes. -$10 shipped

Hunter Green with black trim mini winter turnout blanket, like new only used a couple times - $20

Teal mini grooming halter - $5

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mini Show Halter - Gorgeous - Thin chain under throat needs to be reattached - Payed over $150 for it but now its well used - $20

Mini side reins - $15

Mini nylon western bridle with split reins- $15 (bit not included)

Maroon Halter - Large Sized - Needs to be clean but in good condition - $10

Black Breakaway Halter - Large - Well Used - $5

Hunter Green Pony Sized Polos - Never Opened - $10

Jenna De Rossi Bag - Small blue stain on one side otherwise great condition - $10

Laptop Car Charger, adapter can be interchanged if you need to buy a different size. Never used! - $20

Books:
Three Strides Before The Wire - $10

My Guy Barbaro - $10

1,000 reasons to love horses - $10

Jerry Baileys Against The Odds - $10

Equine Safety - $10

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Basic Horse Care - $10

Horse Behavior - $10

The Older Horse - $10

Understanding the Horses Legs - $15

Pink Rain boots with horses on them, really cute. Size 11, but a tight 11 fit like a 10, only worn twice - $20

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
PM'd you about the lasso.

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Thanks Amber, paypal sent for the lasso.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
wat is the shipping on the clippers to alberta. postal code t8e 1j1. do u think the clippers would be good enough to roach a mane?

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wat is the shipping on the clippers to alberta. postal code t8e 1j1. do u think the clippers would be good enough to roach a mane?
A thin mane yes, a thick mane, no. They're more for trimming whiskers, bridle paths, eats and such

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
As for roaching a mane, what I've done with a set of clippers very similar is to use a scissors on the bulk of the mane and finish up with the clippers. You can then use the clippers to keep it neat and trimmed.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Please PM me I am still awaiting a response on the items that I was interested in...not sure of shipping charges and was wondering if you could ship the clippers and stall guard with the quarter sheet that I already paid for?
thanks

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
Maroon grooming tote (puppy no included lol) - $6
Abby says PLEASE PLEASE include the puppy.

She said she will share her pool.

Her toys

And her paper bad when things are not going good.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Okay cause I have a Fjord that I need to roach his mane before it grows properly. What is the shipping to canada I am very interested in these clippers.

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
is size 11 in rain boots the same as size 11 in shoes? I wear a size 8 normally...

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes its the same as a size 11 in shoes!

The following items are sold or on hold
-Parelli Lasso
-Hunter green shipping wraps
-Oster clippers
-Hunter green pony polos
-book: 1001 reasons to love horses
-