The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here is the mini the rescue pulled from the Unadilla auction yesterday. He is a stud, im not sure of his age, he is a total sweetheart!! Its hard to tell but under all that hair he is literally a walking skeleton! It is so sad!! We're going to clip him soon and see whats going on under all of that hair!! We're going to make an appointment soon to get him cut!

I have to say I am seriously thinking of adopting him! What do you guys think?? He's so sweet and he needs a forever home!

I also need help thinking of names, right now we're all just calling him Woolly, or woolly Mamouth.

Here he is! And no there aren't any weird bumps on his face, thats just how thick his hair is!

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Wow, he is a little mammoth! :shock: Looks like his former owner kept him out in the cold without a blanket! He'll be a real cutie once you get him cleaned up. :D

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Poor little guy. Looks like they left a halter on him all the time, and his little face grew around it. How sad. Glad you guys rescued him!!!!

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
You could call him Manny like the mammoth from Ice Age! He is adorable.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
^^ I was thinking the exact same thing!!! Poor baby!

I'm warning you now. You can never EVER have 'just one' mini >8D

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
He looks like a Chester...or Mac. lol I have no idea why those names came to mind they just did. I love his color!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.