The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chambers Auction in Unadilla will now be conducting horses auctions every other week from March 2010.

Horses of all ages, breeds, genders and training levels are sold at this auction, with a considerable number being sold for slaughter.

The horses at this auction are do not have the benefit of photos, promotion and networking. They are brought in to the sale, sold and shipped out same day.

The Rescue I volunteer for goes to this auction every time it runs and rescues horses that would otherwise be sold for meat.

They do the best they can, but its a non profit organization and they run on donations and volunteers. Without these the rescue couldn't function.

So from now on 25% of the profit I make from every set of rhythm beads I sell will be going directly to the rescue to help the Unadilla Horses!

For more information on my Rhythm Beads please visit Equestrian Rhythm - Home

So please buy a set! Add some rhythm to your ride and help some horses in desperate need!

Shipping Costs
-Free Shipping to the USA
-$5 extra to Canada
-$10 extra to any other country

I also make custom sets. Please PM me if you would like a custom set.

Current Set For Sale

Black/Red/Pearl Cross Set - $20

Green/Black "Funky Heart" Set - $15

Blue/Orange "Dare To Dream" Set - $15

Pony Sized Blue/Yellow "Hope" Set - $10

Pony Sized Blue/Amber Key Set - $15

Draft Horse Sized Rainbow Foal Set - $20

Green/Purple/Diamond "Inspire" Set - $15

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Yellow/Lavender "Flower Power" Set with 8 High Power Therapy Magnets - $25

Blue/Pearl "Silver Butterfly" Set - $20

Green/Gold Tassel Set - $20

·
Registered
573 Posts
Beautiful work. I'm really interested in the Dare to Dream set, but stuck for cash! =P

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's for a good cause! :D

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump for the morning

·
Registered
569 Posts
I might buy a set...I cant see the pictures casue im on the school computer but ill look once im home. How much are custom sets? just incase i want something a bit unique lol Its nice to know soem of the money goes to a good cause...makes me more willing to spend the cash lol

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Custom sets Range from $15 - $35 depending on the size, materials used, and type of pendant used :D

·
Registered
344 Posts
I'd be interested in a set, but Gunner would like slightly more manly colors, I think!

He's a dark webbed buckskin, you can see pictures of him in my barn. I know I'd prefer silver bells, but other than that, I'm not sure what colors.

Let me know if you have any ideas!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Just ordered and paid for my set! Will post pictures of it on Gunny.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am working on it, I have lot of orders and have had problems recently with materials, I apologize that it's taking so long :)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Ive decided i want the flower power set...but is it possible to get the beads in black red an diamond?

I need to wait a week or two so that i have some money though....just till spring break....ill be putting extra hours in at work then. So two weeks before i place my official order. :)

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Great! So a set with the flower pendant but black, red and diamond? Not a problem! Would you like the magnetic beads? Without it would be $20, with magnets it will be $25 :)

·
Registered
569 Posts
yes i think the magnet therapy would be good for Bause....she has had so many panic attacks, One that was super bad, her lymph nodes are permenantly swollen...she litteraly made herself sick as a dog last time they tried to sell her. Im not sure magnets can help but they keep coming out with cool stuff on magnets so maybe they can lol

Can I take a measurement of her neck where I want the beads to sit? If they are to big and go the whole way down her neck they are likely to get hung up in her breast collar....dont want that happening lol

Ill order the pair once ive got the money in pocket lol

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Measure, in inches, completely around your horse's neck. The necklace should fall right on the line where your horse's neck meets his body (his "drive-line"). Add an inch or two to this measurement so the necklace will hang comfortably around your horse's neck.

·
Registered
425 Posts
So I keep reading all about these but can you (or someone else) tell me from personal experience if they help a spooky horse? I'm thinking about trying them for my spazzy Arab....

·
Registered
569 Posts
sweet ill turn int he measurements once i make an official order...once i have money lol....

·
Registered
979 Posts
That is so sweet for you to do this for such a good cause! giving you a bump. I also might be hitting up for a set of my own when my check gets in :wink:.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So I keep reading all about these but can you (or someone else) tell me from personal experience if they help a spooky horse? I'm thinking about trying them for my spazzy Arab....
I have read many accounts of spooky horses calming down and focusing with the help of rhythm beads, though I do not have any personal accounts :)

sweet ill turn int he measurements once i make an official order...once i have money lol....
Sounds like a plan!

That is so sweet for you to do this for such a good cause! giving you a bump. I also might be hitting up for a set of my own when my check gets in :wink:.
It is no problem at all!! :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.