The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly, my ferret Bear passed away on Monday December 28th. He was a little fur ball and had so much energy it was crazy. I didn't get very many pictures of him while he was healthy and he looked so bad when he was sick I wasn't able to bring myself to do that to him. I thought someone on here might want to draw him because he is a different animal and he looks very different than most animals. I figure it would be like practice for you guys. If this isn't allowed please remove it mods.
Thank you in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
He looks like my old ferret. She is still alive and healthy, but our other ferret had to be put down in October. She had cancer, and she wasn't doing very good. Sorry to hear about Bear. He's a very cute guy. If I could draw, I'd definately draw a pic of him.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Awe, I am so sorry to hear about Bear. What a little cutie. I have never drawn a ferret before, but he looks like the perfect subject. I am really busy with commissions right now, but I would love to draw him when I have time, probably not for another month or so. I'll have to keep an eye on this thread.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Im very sorry for your loss :( may he rest in peace with lots of little ferret friends and food and toys ;) hes very cute I wish I could draw!!

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Beautiful ferret. I might give it a shot, but don't depend on it. I'll have to figure out how my scanner works, and I must warn you that I have never drawn a ferret before!

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for the kind words and offers. I am in no hurry for those drawings its just his death was so out of the blue and it hit me really hard. I just figured it would be a good way to remember him :(

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Beautiful ferret. I might give it a shot, but don't depend on it. I'll have to figure out how my scanner works, and I must warn you that I have never drawn a ferret before!
Unsurprisingly, my scanner did not want to behave tonight and cut off a bit of the top as well as not allowing me to resize, fortunately it doesn't seem to make a substantial difference. Thank you for sharing that picture, it is a wonderful ferret. Bear will be missed.

·
Registered
112 Posts
roro, that pic is pretty good :) ive wanted a ferret for yrs lol! Im gunna get one when im older (along with my horse, hehe). Bear looks like he was a fun little guy, RIP

·
Registered
151 Posts
i would love to draw bear, but it would take me to long to get it right, im very fussy when it comes to my drawings lol and all of my pencils seem to have disapeared. im very sorry for your lose: ( he looks very cute. please accept my condolences

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
omg, this ferret looks just like my old one that died. her name is sasha. she had a tumor the size of a orange apperntly which is big for such a little ferrtet liek them. rip bear and sasha :'(

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Unsurprisingly, my scanner did not want to behave tonight and cut off a bit of the top as well as not allowing me to resize, fortunately it doesn't seem to make a substantial difference. Thank you for sharing that picture, it is a wonderful ferret. Bear will be missed.
Wow! That looks amazing!

·
Registered
223 Posts
hey, were you looking to actually recieve a drawing? I will draw it if your willing to pay, it might sound a bit concedid but I quite confidant that I do great work.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hey, were you looking to actually recieve a drawing? I will draw it if your willing to pay, it might sound a bit concedid but I quite confidant that I do great work.
No my parents wont let me buy anything. They think it will just take me longer to get over it :/. I just like seeing all the drawings and its not like I take credit for them or anything. I guess its just my idea of closure...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts