Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I just wanted to share that one of our rescue goats dies this past Saturday (12-12-09). I just wanted to post in his memory. He was 10 years old. A very sweet guy. He is burried on my property. Goodbye Winston. You will be missed.

Winston is the left goat.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Sorry for your loss,I lost my wether in Oct to colic.I would say bloat but he didn't have any trapped gas,just grain.Poor guy got into the feed shed..He was 6 :(

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
i had my 9 month old wether and doe get into rat poison and pass away. the wether was on the mend but brok his leg and had like a 5% chance of being able to walk again. my neighbor was taking care of them and made the decision to put him down. RIP Winston Tucker and Layla

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
I'm sorry for your loss. :( It's never ever easy. He sure was a cute little guy! I'm sure he's happy running in green pastures somewhere.

·
Registered
152 Posts
OH... Im sorry!! I had to give away my wether, Otis, he is now somewhere on a Dairy Farm with other Goats!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Awwwwwwwwww....Anny, hun, I'm so sorry.It's really creepy, everyone I've talked to lately they had a pet past away in the past week, including me.o_O.RIP Winston, atleast hes in a better place.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.