The Horse Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
This is my boy I picked up in August of last year. He came into my life just a video on a phone the day after I lost my beloved dog Brantley. Though I was no where near ready. I fell in love with the puppy whose tail just kept wagging. Just like Brantley. I drove from Florida to North Carolina to pick him up. We’ve been to 9 states together. He’s been in one magazine. I hope you enjoy some pictures.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Aww Rossi is so cute!! He looks a sweet

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have always rescued or adopted. It’s the best way I think

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have always rescued or adopted. It’s the best way I think
My cat died 2 weeks ago and I am still beside myself. I know no another cat will take her place and I don't want to disrespect her by getting another cat. When do you think it is ok to adopt?

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
My cat died 2 weeks ago and I am still beside myself. I know no another cat will take her place and I don't want to disrespect her by getting another cat. When do you think it is ok to adopt?
Rossi is adorable!

I always think our pets loved us and so they'd want us to be happy. There is nothing disrespectful about finding another good heart to help you heal. I always say puppies and kittens know their job is to keep us busy and distract us from grief.
I try to get a new friend as soon as possible to cheer me up.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Honestly. When I lost my dog I was heart broken. My mom found him the next day. And I felt the same. But his little tail never stopped wagging in the video. I swear my boy Brantley sent him to many. He does so many Brantley things. All the things I loved. You will know when the time is right. Even though I found him the same day (made the decision to put Brantley down 2 am. Mom sent video 6pm same day), I didn’t pick him up for a month. Because he was 12 hours away. I think you’ll know when you’re ready and the right animal will come along!

Reactions: pnr and gottatrot
1 - 8 of 8 Posts