The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have one Saddle King saddle for sale with matching tack. It hasn't been used very much at all. It's seat size is 15 and it's a semi QHB. Pics are in my album under "for sale". PM me if your interested. The price is neg. and I will consider any reasonable offers. May trade. Very pretty saddle....

I also have some tack for sale. PM me for price and pics:

A weaver light oil quick change headstall (almost new)

2 Bits - loose ring snaffle, tomb thumb

NEW Black nylon halter

red rope halter (warm blood)

6' dark split reins

Black split reins (not leather)

Green almost new lunge line

1/2" thick western saddle pad

Lami cell gel pad

pony size Navajo white and black saddle pad

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I may trade some of my items for a pair of 8' or longer split reins. Or a nice western headstall.....

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BUMP!!!!! ***must sell the saddle*** PM me for pictures and price....or make an offer:)

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I added pictures off all the tack under "For Sale" in my album, I also lowered the prices, which you can see in the same place. I accept paypal, money orders and cash.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump!!

Also Western Wool Saddle pad for sale. I have only used it once. I have WAY to many $185.00.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I am interested in the gel pad. Could you PM me some pictures? Thanks! :D

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll get pics of the gel pad tomorrow. Ummm if you click on my user profile (click "Pro" above the picture to the left of all my posts) it will give you the option to view my user profile. Click that. Then you will see on the right hand side of the screen a picture of my beautiful horse tacked up. Thats the album titled "for sale". I'm on my cell phone typing this so I hope it is clear enough for you to figure it out!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Bump - I will not take trades anymore.

I also have the weaver headstall, and the felt saddle pad in a box ready to ship. I will let them both go for $60.00 or best offer. MUST SELL QUICK

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.