The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So once my two saddles sell I am going to get a better close contact for hunter/jumpers. It will be open shows until next year, the highest we will be going will be 2'3(?) if things go according to plan. So, here are my favorites so far:

TackTrader Item ID: 297435 - TackTrader.com Classifieds -- Ehh, not to sure on this one...

TackTrader Item ID: 302739 - TackTrader.com Classifieds -- Pretty worn, and doesnt come with leathers and irons, but I know a lot of people who use it and LOVE it.

TackTrader Item ID: 305329 - TackTrader.com Classifieds -- If I can get the money fast enough, I will go for this one. Comes with the leathers, irons, and girth! I LOVE it... O.O I have more pictures I can post.

TackTrader Item ID: 312977 - TackTrader.com Classifieds -- I really like this one too, but... Shipping will be a lot and it doesnt come with fittings.

So tell me which one you think I should go for, and why! =]

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pictures of the collegiate convertible.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

The only down side to this saddle is that it isn't water proof, but I will probably just take it to a saddle shop and see if they can put a water proof coating on it. Do you think that would work? I live in Washington and we see a lot of rain, and I mean a LOT..! :lol:

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
All three of the collegiates are in very good shape! Definitely worth the money.

The Dover's scratches can be buffed out using some good oil or saddle conditioner like Passier Lederbalsam. Those scratches are from using the wrong kind of leathers and not conditioning the saddle enough.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.