The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a saddle from a well-recommended saddle fitter back in March. She said to expect 8 weeks for the saddle to arrive. Well, 8 weeks was almost 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything from her.

When is it okay to contact her again to check on the status of my order? Or do I just wait until she contacts me?

·
Super Moderator
14,686 Posts
You did just give a deposit correct?
And paid with credit card???

Both those items above will be your friend if you have "issues" with delivery...
Hopefully the saddle is in her care and she is waiting to make delivery. :smile:
She also gave you a estimated delivery date...by all means make contact and inquire..
:runninghorse2:...

·
Registered
795 Posts
I have learned from personal experience that it is way more useful to be a pain in the butt than it is to just sit and wait. Sometimes people genuinely lose track of orders and forget to ship (highly unlikely in this case - but contacting will fix the problem), or there's a shipping issue that she knows about but didn't feel needed to be communicated yet (contacting her will get you your answer), or there's a shipping issue that she doesn't know about (contacting her will make sure she knows there is an issue to address). In all instances, contacting always helps and isn't offensive at all!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.