The Horse Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,840 Posts
WELCOME to the Forum....
Introduce yourself a bit...

This is obviously a older saddle, regardless of how great the condition is the plain flap limits its value because plain flaps are not "in-fashion" or the fad choice right now.
Most plain flap saddles of good quality are going for very low numbers....a few hundred dollars, like $300 - $400 at most regardless of name.
This saddle does have seen blemishes with the scrapes on the pommel is also going to affect value.
So, price though will depend upon your area and what people are searching for to ride in and how flooded the market is with what you have...
I wish you good luck with the saddle selling but honestly, not much worth because it is out of fad....if it had a split appearing flap it would be worth near $1,000 or more as it appears in nice condition.
🐴....

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
I agree with HLG's assessment.

You may be able to get the $300-400 for it, but it will likely be for sale for a while. Most trainers say "absolutely not" to knee roll-less saddles to parents shopping around for used saddles for their kids. It took me about a month to sell a very similar saddle for I believe $200 in the Great Lakes area.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts