Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I'm looking to purchase a used crosby hampton classic, pessoa a/o, or an ovation jumping saddle. I need a 16.5-17" with knee rolls and a regular tree. I'm also open to other close contact/jumping saddles so if anyone's got anything out there let me know! I REALLY really want that ovation, so if you've got it, I'll buy it! (if its in my price range) :wink:

·
Registered
317 Posts
I have an older crosby that needs the front sewn together, then I'm putting it up for sale. I'm also hoping to repair the one billet that is broken, but it all depends on how much the repairs cost... I'm not sure on seat size, nor tree size, so I will get that for you tonight, and take some pictures of it, if you're interested in it, despite the repairs it needs...
Otherwise, I'll end up taking it in for repairs and it would raise the price. I haven't a clue as to what I'll ask for it, but if you're interested I can take some pictures for you.
It's in nice condition other than the minor stitching it needs and the billet repair. [Two of the billets are still in usable condition, but it's irritating when all three aren't, IMO. :) ]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know i didn't like the HDR and I've been on trial with a pessoa ao. i thought that was the one i wanted it, but now i'm thinking i likes the pessoa gen x better. thanks for lookin out preppy pony! and eventinginmi, i don't want a saddle that has a lot of cosmetic defects, but thanks :) there are a few other crosbys i'd be interested in. if anyone else has somethin out there lemme know!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.