The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a impossible sounding task. A friend of mine wants me to show her QH in english to get some points on her, problem is I don't have a saddle for her! She gave me $250 to find a saddle with at least a 17 inch seat and a wide tree. Would prefer name brands!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hmmm.....that's a tough one. $250.00 isn't much money to work with if you're looking for a name brand CC saddle.

Off the top of my head, you may get lucky and find a suitable Collegiate.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I have been scouting Ebay without much luck. There were some older Crosbys going for around that, but none of them are wide enough and I think they might have too much curve to them anyway. She is very flat backed, no withers, and wide.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Check out my FS list... my older black saddle might work for her. Not sure if that's what you're looking for, but... check it out. =]

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
You are more than welcome! I am glad that the saddle was workable for ya! It was great meeting you too :) peeing in stall n all :) :)

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hahaha, it happens! It was great to put a face to the name and get to meet Nelson, he is such a sweetie!

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
He is an absolute doll, I love him dearly. We have alot of work ahead of us to get him back to the healthy, strong horse he was this past summer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.