Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
I've recently started saddleseat on my trainers horse, Etta, and she wants me to show her this year! YES! Anyone else show saddleseat?

VB

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome! I'm hoping i'll like it...im sure i will though!

Vanilla

·
Registered
214 Posts
I am hoping to be showing saddleseat this summer. My good friend does she looks amazing on the big black percheron she rides : ] it really looks like fun!

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Um...the horse i will be riding is an Arabian/NSH mare. But she owns an Arabian training/breeding/showing barn...

VB

·
Registered
803 Posts
I show Saddleseat and Western Pleasure,lol. Theres a combo for ya! I actually really enjoy saddleseat. Love getting dressed up in the monkey suit! Of course, it does get a little warm at the summer shows,lol. I ride Rocky Mountain Horses though, so I am sure its a bit different.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I show Saddleseat and Western Pleasure,lol. Theres a combo for ya! I actually really enjoy saddleseat. Love getting dressed up in the monkey suit! Of course, it does get a little warm at the summer shows,lol. I ride Rocky Mountain Horses though, so I am sure its a bit different.
What she said

Nate

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have since 1992 on American Saddlebreds. I love it so much in fact I am on the road to hopefully becoming a trainer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.