The Horse Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, today is eleven days closer to Sage turning three years old. I went to ride her the other day and she started rooting out and mouthing the bit. I went to flex her to my left knee and saw she had blood on her tongue. I immediately took the bit out and pulled her tongue to the side. I'm pretty sure she's losing her caps. I called and made an appointment for her first thing Monday morning. Hopefully that will make her feel better. Until then we will continue to work on halter work.

I took some pictures of her today out running around. I orignally turned her loose in the outside arena in which she immediately went to visit the buffalo and grass. After that I put her in the round pen because I knew she'd let loose then and sure enough she did. So these are the most recent pictures. Her sleezy came in today so tomorrow that will be put on her while she wears her blanket. I'll get pictures of that as well. I thought I was getting navy blue but it turns out its royal blue. lol

Thank you for looking.

Going To Visit Her Friends.

Turned Loose In The Round Pen. (Her Long Stride.)

Feeling Spunky.

And She's Off.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
I love your shots, and of course your horse is beautiful. I can't wait to see more from you... :D.. Brilliant photos. Gorgeous horse. Keep doin' what you do, girl!! [:

·
Registered
451 Posts
Your horse is stunning ... I just love her coloring and her nice head. Gorgeous

·
Registered
644 Posts
Ok so if she goes missing, I DIDN'T steal her away to Australia.....

She's absolutly STUNNING. I could look at her all day. You're lucky to have such a beautiful little gal

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Yay! More Sage photos!

She is such a lovely girl, and that colour is just a bonus. I can't wait to see some under saddle pictures when she is really starting to work nicely :]

·
Registered
651 Posts
Wow, she is stunning!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you. She is a good little filly. Very willing and tries hard to please you at all times.

Noone will ever steal her because I'd have to hurt them. lol She is a very special horse. Thank you again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts