The Horse Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I was online shopping for some breeches/tights (who else loves the ice fil ones?馃槏)
And I came across a website (DerbyHouseStore)

In my opinion this is sketchy, like a scam?
They have breeches so cheap ($50) when on other legit websites like Kerrits, same brand, they鈥檙e $100, which is a red flag for me.
But their brand is also sold on Amazon. I鈥檓 not planning on buying from this website, just curious about y鈥檃ll鈥檚 opinion is this a scam?Equestrian Supplies, Country Clothing & Horse Riding Equipment | Derby House

Registered
Recently I was online shopping for some breeches/tights (who else loves the ice fil ones?馃槏)
And I came across a website (DerbyHouseStore)

In my opinion this is sketchy, like a scam?
They have breeches so cheap ($50) when on other legit websites like Kerrits, same brand, they鈥檙e $100, which is a red flag for me.
But their brand is also sold on Amazon. I鈥檓 not planning on buying from this website, just curious about y鈥檃ll鈥檚 opinion is this a scam?Equestrian Supplies, Country Clothing & Horse Riding Equipment | Derby House
I'm scared I'm going to get scammed on sites like Rideaway, too. I look for a review and if there are none decide I can go without it lol

Premium Member
I actually bought some paddock boots from them. Great prices. But the shipping was a killer for me. Anytime I end up ordering stuff outside of Canada, the shipping and duty always end up cost way more than I thought. I am done ordering from outside Canada for this reason. I've had to pay additional charges after the item had been shipped and was held by Fedex until I paid customs on them. The good deals weren't that good after all. Oh, and I happened to order the wrong size because of the UK sizing (my fault) and returning was prohibitively expensive. Anyone want to buy some US size 10 Ariat H2O paddock boots? ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I actually bought some paddock boots from them. Great prices. But the shipping was a killer for me. Anytime I end up ordering stuff outside of Canada, the shipping and duty always end up cost way more than I thought. I am done ordering from outside Canada for this reason. I've had to pay additional charges after the item had been shipped and was held by Fedex until I paid customs on them. The good deals weren't that good after all. Oh, and I happened to order the wrong size because of the UK sizing (my fault) and returning was prohibitively expensive. Anyone want to buy some US size 10 Ariat H2O paddock boots? ;)
Oh no! That sounds like a disaster! I never ended up ordered from them..
10 is too big for me, but I will keep an ear out if someone is wanting to buy some!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts