The Horse Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**Take note: The Appy was done 8years ago lol
***Take another note(while you have your pen out) DO NOT SAVE MY ART. DO NOT COPY MY ART. DO NOT USE MY ART. DO NOT CLAIM MY ART AS YOUR OWN. This is my art that Im choosing to share with you.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. These take me forever to do. Days. I go through fases lol where all I want to do is draw. I draw for a few weeks...then I wont draw for months. I drew these when I was put on bed rest during my pregnancy.(except for the appy...i did that one years ago) Kept me busy.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Wow, those are great! I love the saddle one as well.

·
Registered
130 Posts

would you draw this horse for me please it would mean alot to me:-|

my horses 001.jpg

·
Registered
130 Posts
her name is baby girl she was a rescue but since her injury i dont know she might not pull through so the pic would be a good thing to remember her by

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I cant make any promises it will be soon. Starting Monday I will be in school full time. Then I teach riding lessons in the evenings. I also have a new baby so my time is precious and so is my sleep. Give me a week and if you havnt heard from me PLEASE remind me

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok its almost done. I may make a couple touch ups tonight. It was a hard pic because of the lighting...its a dark picture. Im not real happy with my drawing, however it is what it is. I will post it tonight.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I think your art is wonderful! I was a little confused on if you were just sharing your art, or if you were asking us to share our horses with you to sketch. Well, you could draw a picture of my boy... I will give you a few pictures options. :D Thanks!

Pictures of My Boy:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
ohh i will have one. visit my barn please theres some on there. i thought this was a thread to show your artwork off :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im very sorry for the confusion. Yes, I am offering to draw your horses. It may take me a while as I am in school/work full time and have a new baby. but they will get done. you are free to remind me

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
ohh, i love your art! will you please draw my girl rena? you can find pics of her in 'my barn' thank you! and no rush

1 - 15 of 15 Posts