The Horse Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i thought we could have a section where we type someones username and then they appear there. (Im always needing to search someone:lol:)

·
Registered
16,205 Posts
The normal search function will do that for you.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
why are you searching user names? if you see a post, click on the username and it will bring up info. you cannot get a persons real name etc. only see horses they own or other info they have added. You can search post by user names. etc.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
If you enter the username of the person you're looking for into the search bar (you can find that by scrolling to the top of the page, in the navigation bar) you should be able to find all of the posts / threads they have been active in, or tagged in.

·
Registered
16,508 Posts
If they've never posted, how do you know their user name, or even that they're a member here?

·
Registered
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
because they told me that. and i am not in contact with them anymore. anyway for alot of people who have posted before it doesnt work propely ( the advanced search) .

·
Registered
49,000 Posts
try sending them a private message. if you start tpying in their username, the system will recognize it, if the member is registered. but, you must have it exactly right, including cap/no cap or spaces or ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts