Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

So finally I managed to have a second leson with Aamelia, my posiston wasn't great and Aamelia and I both agreed that it needs alot of work. :D Chinga was a good boy, threw a temper tantrum when we started cantering, but he only did little bunny hops, but he soon worked out that Aamelia nor I didn't care if he bunny hopped. He kept trying to dump his head on the ground, again I learnt not to care if head was on the ground or in the air, so just continue pushing him forward. So that worked him out of that habbit a bit. My elbows were shocking! But Aamelia did get a bit of result out of them, she thinks its because he likes to lean on me, causing me to kind of give in. So we're gonna pop us on the lunge next week *Finally!*. We did some little jumps, great fun! Actually cantered over jumps without Chinga throwing a fit! Had a good long discussion with Aamelia at the end of our lesson about eventes, chances are we shall only be doing 60cm show jumping and some dressage in the show ring this season. But LOTS of training! Hopefully by next lesson I'll have my new jump wings so we will be able to do some grids. The jumps are tiny, but its great fun! We've learnt heaps with Aamelia and I can't wait till our next lesson. I do have a video, but my posistion is quite bad, but hence thats why I had a lesson. To work on it, so I might not post it. As I know I'll get critique. But overall I had an excellent lesson!

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
thats awesome & it sounds like you have having lots of fun =]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.