The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sequel my Oldenburg mare finally got delivered late last night!!!!! And I absolutely love her! She is confirmed in foal to Redwine for a spring 2012 foal:D She needs a bath for sure,but not today. Today she just gets to check out her new home. Couldn't resist at least posting a few first days pics :)

Attachments

·
Registered
15,433 Posts
Do we have a drooling icon??

She is stunning congratulations

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank-you both! And I definitely agree wyominggrandma...she is was absolutely worth fighting for :D

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
I love her! I was following your other thread. Glad she's home!

And that foal is going to be GORGEOUS.

·
Registered
4,358 Posts
Piaffe, I read your thread yesterday. I was shocked that you had to go through all that. Anyways,she's a beautiful mare and I wish you the best with her.

·
Registered
766 Posts
YAY I am so happy to see that she is finally with you where she belongs after all of what you went through and that she is in foal like promised. She is gorgeous congrats.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
that is a beautiful horse congratz!

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
Wow!!! She is breathtakingly gorgeous!!! Cant wait to see that Redwine foal either!!!

·
Registered
925 Posts
She is gorgeous! Very stunning, that baby will be one of the most gorgeous little suckers!

Would somebody mind posting a link to the thread that has the back story to this beauty? I want to be "in the know" :)

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks so much everyone for all your help! espeically wyominggrandma...doubt I would have Sequel without her :)

Carleen- I LOVE her name too. Previous owners were calling her sydney as a nickname,but I really just like to call her sequel...lol.

·
Registered
11,953 Posts
So glad it all worked out! She's a beauty! Looking forward to her foaling thread :)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
She is breathtaking! Out of curiosity, and off subject, how much are you selling Nimir for?

·
Registered
975 Posts
She is super pretty!

Good luck with 2012 foal when it gets here.

You'll definitely have to post some pics then :D

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SUJ- Pmd ya'

I will post lots of pics of her foal for sure.. no worries dustydiamond...lol. thank-you :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts