The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to make some shaped browbands for someone to get a look at what could be done, so they could choose the style they liked the most for themselves - they eventually chose the black V with the silver balls.
I thought I would give you all a look to see what you think ? which is your favorite ?

PICT0018.jpg

PICT0024.jpg

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
3 through 7 on 2nd pics would be my picks.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
The third and the last one in the second picture. How much are your browbands?

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I completely adore the first one, I love that braided look.
Such beautiful work!

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
I really love the third one and the 5th one, in the second picture, but the third one most especially. They all look great though!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for looking guys & gals

Lots of you like the third one down - this was the most difficult to make.
You cant see it but the leather is doubled over, hand stitched at 14 stitches to the inch , is completly cut out by hand and has faceted green beads inset into the leather. It also uses about the same ammount of leather as three normal beaded browbands so is expensive to make.

Here is a pic of just that one to give you alll a better look.

PICT0049.jpg

PICT0052.jpg

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Ooooh. How much would it cost to have the third one made in a draft size, a lot larger, in a brown leather?

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
i like browbands that are straight across :) i like the second pic, 1st browband!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
How much would that third one cost? And would it be possible for you to make it in brown?

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
Nutty - what a wonderful job you've done!!! VERY NICE!!

I LOVE the first one, the one that is braided. Very nice!!! And on the 2nd picture, I like the 3rd, 5th and the last one.

Excellant work Nutty!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.