The Horse Forum banner

Who Has The Shiniest Horse?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Vote for who has the shiniest horse. No voting for yourself please.
There are 23 entries and I can only put ten for each voting poll, so I'll have to make three separate polls. I will then take the top three winners and put them into one final poll and that's where we will decide the winner. :D

shermanismybaby3006

moomoo

toosleepy

fozzie

NyHorseGal

Salty_alydaR

ohhellneely’s Budweiser

ohhellneely’s Frosty

Angel_Leaguer

·
Registered
610 Posts

Justin all the way!
i voted for him (before you posted):p would you mind going to poll #3 and voting for my horse laura...... lol..... you will see why i am laughing when you go to it if you havent looked yet :lol:

·
Registered
557 Posts
i voted for him (before you posted):p would you mind going to poll #3 and voting for my horse laura...... lol..... you will see why i am laughing when you go to it if you havent looked yet :lol:
Yep I voted the #3 poll already, lol. I love Seven! You must have some great halter horses!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Yep I voted the #3 poll already, lol. I love Seven! You must have some great halter horses!
did have great ones when i lived in america. Had heaps of world champs in the 4 years i lived there. Came back to Australia in 02 though and we are not quite up to the same standard here yet..... catching very quickly though with all the imported american stock :p

·
Registered
610 Posts
oh and Laura..... is your horse a JustaPleasure?????

1 - 14 of 14 Posts