The Horse Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one have any connections to get a carriage shipped from London the the US.
Any idea of cost involved?

·
Registered
634 Posts
i,ve no idea of costs but i suppose what youwant is a freight shipping firm that do the crossing regulsr,and always looking to fill a container to capacity, i think that would be your cheapest option

·
Registered
634 Posts
sorry for my ignorance,she definitley is a flash,and there will be some money sat there i,ve got a driving carraige but instead of the block brakes its got disc brakes and believe me if a horse thinks about going, i can stick it to the road like chewing gum on your boot.what would you use that one for?road driving or showing

·
Registered
634 Posts
just had a thought,if you buy that carraige i bet the crowd that sell it could arrange the cheapest shipping fee

·
Registered
634 Posts
churembeque if you type in carraige sales.com they have very good 2nd hand pheatons on their british sites but they also have an american outlet,they might be the ones to deal with

·
Registered
6,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It would just be for showing. I have been on that site and every other site. It is hard to find a full size spider with the full turn gear. Lots of pony ones for sale but not horse size

·
Registered
634 Posts
look at some of the polish carraiges,well made,and as good as any for showing,and better then most for the road

1 - 14 of 14 Posts