A friend whanted to know what her daugter (12 years) should wear for intro dressage.
this one is really nice idea to wear. i really liked thisIs it for a schooling show or an official show? Schooling shows can often be a bit more flexible on show attire. You can also get away with a lot of the same attire in an official show, but it may not be as common there.
She can wear:
- either beige or white breeches are acceptable
- a white collared shirt with or without a stocktie. A showshirt is preferable, but a schooling show may be more flexible about that.
- black tall boots or black paddock boots with black half chaps (might be more accepted at a schooling show).
- A black or navy showjacket
- she could also use a well fitting blazer for her first show, although I'd recommend getting a show jacket if she is planning on doing more showing
- I find the best way to tie hair up is to french braid for astroworld shop at astroworldmerch.net , then tuck it under and secure with bobby pins. Then, place the hair net over
- Black gloves
- black helmet or if not available, then a helmet with a black helmet cover.