The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Show me your POAs and Appaloosas and tell me why you love the breeds! I love everything about them, but mostly because of their wonderful temperments, their athletic abilities, their flexibility for riding, their speed, their calmness and their color.

Here is my New 3 year old POA Stud Colt-

Here is My Brothers POA Pony Friska (sorry about the bad Pictures)-

And Last but not least Shawnee-

Reactions: Thyme

·
Registered
811 Posts
Here is my appaloosa Fable! She was a ranch horse but I snatched her up and she is turning english.
She is 16hh mostly QH and TB
I love her because of her levelheaded and easy going personality, and is also my trail mount and its like riding a bull dozer! lol
She jumps too! She will try anything

This is the first time I was able to jump on for a little over a month and we just rode off in the snow!

There's COWS over there!!

Hay?

Taken when her and Ejie met for the first time

Reactions: Horseygirlsmith

·
Registered
811 Posts
lol Yea I have come to love Fable's varnish I am thinking she probably looked like your boy at one time

·
Registered
122 Posts
This is my POA that I showed for 8 years. Sadly I don't have him anymore, although I would love to show him again! He could do everything. Huntseat pleasure, western pleasure, trail, and showmanship. He also was a pattern machine!

Attachments

·
Registered
909 Posts
I have had a few.

Cochise. We bought him when he was just two, in 1994. We just had to put him down on Christmas Eve...

Scout. We just rehomed him a month ago, to a wonderful horse crazy kid..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.