The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi. :) I have 2 QH geldings and I need show names for them :)
The first is Bob, my barrel/speed horse. Im thinking something like Bobwire (Barbedwire, get it?)

Next I have Frnak, who will be my reining and possibly even english horse. Need a showname for him :)

THANKS!

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Is the bottom horse really named Frnak or is it Frank? Lol. What nice looking horses! I am not very good at coming up with names...show names no less so I cant help you out there.

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
How about;
Barbwired (as in wired up lol)
Blazing Bob
Bounding Bob
Bobbing for Barrels lol

Flying Frank
Frankie Flyer
Franktastic!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
those all sound aweosme! and well....Frank's papers were never given to us (as far as im aware of) but I do know that hes racing bred and Bob was out of a ranchmare named Cherry, and some ranch stallion. haha these names all sound awesome! thanks!

·
Registered
57 Posts
How about Shoot to Thrill for Frank and Tilt The Odds for Bob? Makes sense cause reiners thrill the crowd and barrel horses "tilt" around the barrels :) I've got all sorts of names for horses lol. I love giving them show names!

·
Registered
118 Posts
What about Frankenstein's Pride for Frank? I think that would sound really neat being called in a reining arena, certainly catchy :p.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahaha oohh these sound great. I'm loving Shoot To Thrill, that might be a winner haha

·
Registered
214 Posts
Bob: "What About Bob" (hahhaa! best movie ever!)
Frank: "Frankly Awesome". (or "Frankly ...." anything would be cool!)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.