·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She's very pretty!

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
I don't have a dapple grey, but I have a grey! lol.
Your horses are beautiful!

·
Registered
346 Posts
No recent photos but here are a couple from last fall. These are 18mths old, full draft and half brothers.
First up is "Smelly":

Second is "Stinky" (not dappled right now but probably will be when he sheds out ....photographed after he had just finished a mud bath!!) :

The actually look more like brothers from the front....

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The grays are all lovely!!! Dapples or plain grays..all are welcome to post pictures!!!

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
Dobe went from not very dappled and pretty fugly to very dappled and kinda pretty now he is almost to not very dappled again. He is starting to get too faded to see them on places other than his lower body and hips :?.
Pictures are in chronological order, oldest to most recent.

3 year old:

4 year old:

5 year old:

6 year old:

7 year old:

And now as an 8 year old (or well, almost :D):

Sorry for the picture overload but I do love my boy and am suprised every day at how much he has changed. That and he is 1 of only 2 gray horses that I have ridden in the last 14 years :D.

This is the other one. She was a little gray mare with the most unusual white patch on her hip. Boy, you wanna talk about a super nice little horse. She had the sweetest disposition and wonderful big flowy gaits.

·
Registered
451 Posts
The first one is Decebal, a 5 or 6 years old gelding, very light gray with dapples.
2010-01-30_231549.jpg
This is Danut (Dany) a 5 years old gelding.
2010-01-30_232125.jpg
And she is Ordonanta, a 13 years old mare. I just love her color. She was pregnant in the photo.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts