The Horse Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody I would love to see pictures or read some fun characteristics of your beloved 4 legged friends! So come on have fun and brag a little!
:D

·
Registered
777 Posts

20 month old Registered Mini colt. Fortora Farms Grey Arrow :)

7 year old Morgan/Racking gelding. Winter Wonderland

·
Registered
2,225 Posts

^^^
That's Vic, my hunter/jumper. He has the quirkiest personality ever. He's very weird. But I luffs him. :wink:

^^^
And that's Norman (he's kind of chubby... lol). He's my mom's horse mostly, but I work with him a lot. He does trails, but I have every intention of making him into a nice hunter and dressage horse one of these days. He's only five, so I won't even think of starting jumps until next summer. No need to hurry.

People tell me all the time how well-kept my horses are. It's the best feeling ever. =D In those two pictures, they had no product on them at all (no Show Sheen, no Miracle Groom, just obsessive grooming and good nutrition). :)

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Lacey & Fancy are gorgeous!

Miss Molly Fever
, AQHA 23 year old Calvin Sackett daughter, my first horse many moons ago -

Molly as a yearling -

Current photos -

My other pride n joy...
Molly's Native Image, AQHA coming 5 year old. Molly's son sired by the painted Thoroughbred stallion Puchilingui -

Image as a weanling & yearling -

Image current -

Also, I'll throw in my main little man. Blue Ice Supreme Arrogance. Silver bay triple registered Miniature stallion. He is such a love!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Lacy dosent look a day over 11! Gorgeous. Is she a bay? Her mane looks black but her head dosent have that typical bay coloring.

Nicole I love that mini jumping. I havent seen a horse tuck that nicely in ages.

Here are mine:

It seems as though my friend has gotten ride of the rest of FB pictures she took of my ponies :-(
The paint(Lacy) is 11 and the little guy(Sonny) is 6-8months in the picture. Im not sure when it was taken. Sonny likes to pretend Lacy is his mommy and Lacy dosent care too much.

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
gorgeous horses everyone !!

this is the love of my life gypsy ! people at my barn were trying to decided if they loved their horse as much as i love gypsy & all of them decided that that was impossible !! haha that is soooooooo true =]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
This is Romeo. He is my first horse that I am actually getting to keep. My first horse got basically stolen from me, and I didn't get along with my other gelding White cloud so I didn't keep him.
Romeo was a trail horse and he is now learning to be a gamer. It is taking a while, but he is getting better!
He is a very smart horse that if you don't watch what you are doing with him he will make you think to get him to behave again! Like not moving under saddle for a week, rearing at the trailer, being "Scared" to go into the barn..... =/

^Pats for a good boy

^Going nice and slow as to make sure all the poles stay up

^TURNNN!

^I love my boy!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hmm . . . bragging welcomed . . . ;) Shouldn't have said that . . . :D

This Spirit, my first horse. He's a 6 year old sabino Tennessee Walking Horse gelding sired by some halter champion Kawliga's Last Stand (just heard he recently died :-(). He is the calmest horse EVER. He's currently in stall rest (stress fracture, mild arthritis). It's been over a month and a half and he's behaving SO well. Everytime I ride other horses I come off and have a much better appreciation for Spirit (especially off Dancer, but that's another story). He's western right now but I'll train him Saddleseat when he's better so . . . yeah, here he is <3 <3 <3

1112091649a.jpg

Spirit is a cutie.jpg

DSCF7585.jpg

Spirit Lunge Leadrope.jpg

·
Registered
1,019 Posts

Registered Name: Thunderwood Athena
Barn Name: Athena
Breed: American Warmblood (1/2 TB, 1/4 Arab, 1/4 Oldenburg)
Height: 15hh (she was a twin, otherwise she would've been around 16hh)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Everyone I love all your horses :) They are all so cute :-D sillybunny thanks she doesn't act 24 thats for sure! When I let her out in the morning she takes off like a wild women kickin and buckin! Lacey is a chestnut just somehow the camera made her mane that color.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey painluver I have that helmet! Romeo looks like a good boy! And SpiritJordanRivers that Pumpkin picture was adorable and whitetrash warmblood that last picture made me laugh lol :)

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
this is my horse scout, ive had him for nearly 8years & he is amazing ! he is very very sassy & he loveeeees to jump ! he loves being ridden with no tack & he puts up so well with his crazy mom =]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Here's a few of Zeus and me... :]

I've been leasing him for something like 6/7 months now?
Anyway, feels like forever and no time at all. He's staying though. Extending our lease for another 6 months/a year, but once the lease is up we're buying him. He's too much a part of the family already, and I can't picture my life without him. He's in your pocket 100% of the time, is goofy, loves to cuddle, makes the BEST begging face ever, and doesn't have a mean bone in his body.

First time I rode him.

Same as above. In love already! Ha ha.

At home.

Meeting me at the gate.

Being gorgeous.

Free lungeing.

Trail ride.

Most recent... TOO CUTE!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts