The Horse Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Dreama - rescue from the local dog pound. Some type of gaited horse mix of unknown history.
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I graduated with a master's degree in art and design with a focus in graphic design. Attending a school that combined the degrees means that I dabbled in a lot of different forms of art. I don't consider myself a professional photographer by any means, (a professional designer, yes) but it is something I've been hired to do a few times for events. These were from a small local "fun show" for all ages/skill levels. I thought I would share them here since I know we all love to see photos of all the pretty horses. :smile: I edited a certain number of photos of each rider who participated, I have tons more saved on my hard drive. (The blurred out faces detract from the quality of the photos but I wouldn't post people's faces online without permission first.) I also have a plethora of cow photos from a sale someone needed marketing images for, but I figured those wouldn't be as interesting here :lol:

I also make crochet stuffed animals and digital illustrations. I'll have to brush up on some other horse-themed things to share.

·
Registered
Dreama - rescue from the local dog pound. Some type of gaited horse mix of unknown history.
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@humanartrebel1020 From Morehead State University. I assume you could find a similar track at various colleges that offer MA's. I know that some universities separate graphic design and traditional art a bit more though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts