The Horse Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so how many people have fun trying to keep there horses clean?
yeah i finally found the solution, get a dark bay horse...that goes to the bathroom in the corner of her stall and make her wear this after her bath...anybody have some fun pictures of a show morning nightmare?

any good storys?
here's mine :)

once before my halter class i put some black hoof polish on my mare and she decided to sniff it; yes you got it ALL over her WHITE nose, just lovely! i had like 2 mins. it get to the class and she had black hoof polish all over her nose, well luckly my friends dad is a photographer and carried alochol pads to clean his camera lens and it help alot but if you were really looking there was sort of a blue mark on her nose! what fun that class was i was paranoid! we got 2nd out of 5 :) so i guess it didnt matter lol!

My horses costume::

mya (129).jpg

mya (124).jpg

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
I don't have any pics, but if I braid overnight, they get sleazied and their tails are up in bags until it's time to go warm up for Dressage.

·
Banned
1,390 Posts
^^ lol. I groom the next day, along with putting a blanket/sheet on them.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Lol, my horse HATES being brushed, show time cleaning is not a joy, lol

I am soooo jealous of one pony in our barn. She's chesnut, doesn't roll/lie down, never, ever, ever rubs out braids, AND she poops in one corner. Seriously, I was brushing her at a show once, she politely moved away, backed into her corner, did her business, and came back for me to finish. I almost ran away with her right then, lol

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Blue does that! she NEVER tramples around in her poop! I love my poneh!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts