The Horse Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Show me you horses colors. What is your color theme on your horse. Ex. mine is pink, I also have green, blue, white, black, purple, and maroon and if my camera was working it show you Lady decked out in pink cuz thats my favorite.

·
Registered
573 Posts
ORANGE
(and navy blue, blues, and green. Oh and purple. =] )

·
Registered
719 Posts
I dont have any pictures since I have gotten all the pieces for my new set up for this year but here are separate pictures of the pieces to it lol
DSCF0927.jpg

And heres the bridle
DSCF1174.jpg

and then a pair of these boots
473f680d49c19_1230b.jpg

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Budweiser Red and White but I just figured out her colors so I'll have to upload pictures later. My mom (having a love for fabric art) is monogramming her red fleece cooler to say Budweiser on both sides, when I start Caleigh in vaulting she'll have red and white polo wraps and the covers to her breast collar are candy cane alternating.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Snapple's colour is purple.

Hoofprints- your horse is gorgeous! Burgandy is the perfect color for him!

·
Registered
602 Posts
I really like Robbie in Burgandy, Navy Blue, Baby Blue and White. He is a dapple grey however, and really any color goes amazing with him haha. :] :]

·
Registered
25 Posts
This pic is was taken back in September 2008.
The writing on it i got a bit bored one day ha.
And my colours are purple :).

DSCF2297-1.jpg

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
I really like Robbie in Burgandy, Navy Blue, Baby Blue and White. He is a dapple grey however, and really any color goes amazing with him haha. :] :]

Oh I LOVE his coloring!! He looks great in burgundy!! :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts