The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was think about possibly one day getting a tattoo on my side such as this but not this tat. But i am a guy, so what would you think of a tat. like that on a guy. There was a guy on tv who got a Spartan face on his side for his military company. I am a guy so i am much wider than the gal in the pick. And this is the tat. at the bottom that i would get.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
I like it! I know plenty of guys that have tats on their side. I like your idea, it's edgy enough it doesn't look girly :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
In my opinion if you find a good tat artist this isn't just interested in your money, with random pictures and a description of what you are looking for they will be able to create something perfect. My tattoo artist is AMAZING. I told her four things I wanted in my side piece and she created it out of thin air... now I'm covered lol. But honestly shop around talk to a lot of them. You'll be able to tell the difference in the ones that care about the money, or about you and the end product. They will take into concideration your body type, my artist and I had to actually change a key componant of mine because she said that it would flow against my body, and she was right. Good luck! And there better be pics when you dicide on one!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I think its a great idea! My boyfriend has a tat on his side, I'll post a pic, hes a avid deer hunter so he go a buck on his side, the artist did it free hand on him, I was freaking out that he hadn't drawn anything up for him when we got there!

This is when it was really fresh, its not this dark/bold now

·
Registered
115 Posts
My tat has some freehand in it and it kinda freaked me out but trusting her I went for it... turns out it is my favorite part so far of it. I still have about 8 sittings so that could change lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.