The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me some thing about my Simco saddle #4095, it’s in excellent condition. I need to know how much it’s worth.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
There should be a little paperclip 📎 attachment icon at the bottom of the page when you go to write a post. You should be able to upload them that way.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
I can't see the pictures?

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Did the pics get done uploading before you pressed “post reply”? 😊

·
Registered
568 Posts
The paper clip is only when the picture has a url on the net. If you have the picture in your computer, click the icon with the mountain and sun or moon two icons to the right of the paperclip. The image can be dragged and dropped or just click and navigate to the picture on your computer and double click the picture. Wait for it to upload and post. Or review first then post.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,336 Posts
I think it depends on the device. I cannot drag and drop which is what the photo icon is set up for. The chain is for URL addresses. The paperclip should bring up several different options for locations (url maybe included) and you would choose location (screenshots, camera, gallery, videos, downloads...) and then the image. Click done and allow time to load. It will show percent. Once it reaches 100% you still have to wait for it to finish and then choose if you want thumbnail or full image and only after that hit post.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Did you get this picture?
Yes. Two in fact.

I cannot drag and drop which is what the photo icon is set up for.
It is also set up for searching or navigating to the location of a picture on your computer. To open that option, just click where it says, (or click here).

·
Registered
Sham- 5 year old Thoroughbred ~~~ Texas Pete- 32 year old Thoroughbred still going strong.
42 Posts
Do you know what year the saddle is? It looks to be in good condition. What is the tree made of? How is it rigged?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts