The Horse Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Lol, this little fight you guys have goin on is funny. Could you try a phone maybe? This thread dosn't need all your crap on it, It's about ChingazMyBoy's horse.
Thanks, I just want to know about my horse, his history.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I agree with AztecBaby, maybe you all should get over it. This thread was started to find out information about Maddie's horse, not for you guys to be mean to Maddie. Seriously, leave her alone and find something better to do with your time.

·
Registered
148 Posts
what ever

soo maddie i know that his grand parents are Hold your peace, Au Printemps from his fathers side and from his mums there is Deisis and Tennis Partener

if u wanted to stop the fight i did by giving u info!!!!

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
what ever

soo maddie i know that his grand parents are Hold your peace, Au Printemps from his fathers side and from his mums there is Deisis and Tennis Partener

if u wanted to stop the fight i did by giving u info!!!!
:DThanks Zoe, just a note to everyone :) I know his petregree, so I don't need that but thanks anyway.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Well soooooo do I

I LOVE NUGGET!!!!!!! NUGGET IS DA BEST HORSE I WILL EVER OWN!!
I LOVE NUGGET !!!!!! HE IS DA BEST HORSE EVER!!!!!

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Stop getting off topic, as you pointed out Zoe, this thread is about "Sir Success" an ex-race horse that I am trying to find imformation about.

·
Registered
25 Posts
right...... um i found some info about chinga but it pretty much the same as wat u have!!!!!! yer well i can find heaps on his dad but not much on chinga

·
Registered
25 Posts
kk i try.......

Here it is:
Success Express

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Success Express Sire: Hold Your Peace
Grandsire: Speak JohnDamAu Printemps
Damsire: Dancing Champ
Sex: Stallion
Foaled: 1985
Colour: Bay
Breeder:Tri Star
Stable Owner: Eugene V. Klein
Trainer: D. Wayne Lukas
Record17: 4-2-4 Earnings $835,359
Major wins
Sport of Kings Futurity (1987)
Canterbury Juvenile Stakes (1987)
Breeders' Cup wins:
Breeders' Cup Juvenile (1987)Infobox last updated on: September 5, 2007.Success Express (foaled 1985 in Kentucky) is an American Thoroughbred racehorse. Bred by Tri Star Stable, he was raced by Eugene V. Klein.
Trained by future U.S. Racing Hall of Fame inductee D. Wayne Lukas, at age two Success Express won four of his eight starts. The colt capped off his year with his only Graded Stakes win under jockey Jose Santos in the 1987 Breeders' Cup Juvenile at Hollywood Park Racetrack. Success Express was winless in nine starts at age three with his best result a second in the Grade II Bay Shore Stakes at Aqueduct Racetrack.
In 1989, Success Express was retired to stud in Australia and spent two seasons in New Zealand between 1991 and 1993. There, he has sired multiple stakes winning millionaire, Staging, as well as Polar Success whose career earnings were more than $2 million and who was a multiple stakes winner including the Group One Golden Slipper Stakes.

there u go i hope it is the right horse!!!!!

·
Registered
884 Posts
wow quite the good racehorse you have there! Thats awesome,
He has Carbine way back, who was an awesome sire, decendents include: Phar Lap, secretariat, tulloch, kingston town, nasrullah, northern dancer, sunline, makybe dive etc.

Theres a whole page of photos of horses in Chingas pedigree:
Sir Success Horse Pedigree

I looked up my boys pedigree once, spent hours! Searching horses from the pedigree, googling them etc. I was suprised how many of them had Wikipedia pages.

Theres a message board Pedigree Query Forum - Index with many people im sure could help.

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Thanks a tonne everyone, I couldn't care about his history. His my baby, I love him for who he is not what he was.

·
Registered
104 Posts
haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
i don't no i am random and i think someone put some happy pills in my sandwich (lol!!!!JK)

21 - 37 of 37 Posts