The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll join the crowd, and offer to draw your horses. Haha :)
It's been a while since I've seriously drawn anything and now that i'm at college I seem to have more time on my hands and this is something i'd love to come back to.
And what better to draw than a horse :D
So post me any pics you want and i'll give them a try.
I do pencil sketches, sometimes just plain ones if they're difficult, or ill try more detail on the ones I find easier.
I can't promise when they will be done but i'll try to get them finished asap, so please don't post if you want imediate (spelling?) ones, sorry! >.<
I'll put up pics that i've done before if any of you want to see them.

Let me know about the horse i'm drawing too if you want, it'd be nice to hear a bit about them :)

Lexie x

·
Registered
13,166 Posts
Welcome to the forum! That is a generous offer, do you have any finished drawings that you can post?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you :)
And, I'm going to try get some up soon, I don't think I have any on my computer right now, so it looks like im going to have to dig some old ones out.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I would love for you to do Elmo! (Show name St. Elmo's Fire)

You can draw him with or without his halter :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's a quick one I just did for someone if anyone wants to take a look.
http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo148/minormagazine/Speedydafish-horseforum.jpg

... At least until I figure out how to add it to the first post haha.

And I would also love to draw him pony hunter rydr! He's a lovely horse.
I'll get started on that now :)
Though I probably wont have it done until tomorrow as i'm off to bed soon haha :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pony hunter rydr here's yours.

http://i370.photobucket.com/albums/oo148/minormagazine/SP_A3924.jpg

I did it without his halter as I would have ruined it with it >.< not one of my better points when it comes to drawing haha.
I had some trouble with the muzzle, i apologise for that.

And Domino13011, what great shots! I look forward to trying them :D I'll make a start on them in the morning :)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ooooo :)
Your horses are all so stunning. Quite jealous haha, though I look forward to doing their sketches. I'm getting on with some of them today :)
So there should be some more up soon.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry for the lack of posting guys. I haven't forgotten about this. I was just pushed for time over the weekend.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts