The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bittersweet though. This freak snow we got today coated the ground pretty well but was melting fast. Didn't look like it would last, and it's not. It's already nearly gone.

Of course there wasn't a drop of sun. *sigh* My flash isn't powerful enough, and without sun everything turned out like kind of blurry and blah. Hopefully tomorrow there is some snow left, and since it's SUPPOSE to be full sun I'll get some actual GOOD ones.

Till then! Here is Mister Keegan, enjoying the snow!

What kid DOESN'T catch snow flakes on their tongue?

Look 'Ma! Look Riss! Look at my Spanish walk!

Mid-head shake!

Off topic, but I thought I'd share.

This is my view at my barn.
Can you imagine why I love being at the barn so much?

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Some of those friesian photos are absolutely stunning. Is he your guy?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some of those friesian photos are absolutely stunning. Is he your guy?

He's like an adopted brother. I wish he was mine. He belongs to my good friend, and the founder of the Indiana Friesian Horse Association. Her name is Emily Jewel.

He's fantastic. :)

·
Registered
979 Posts
My fiance and I want to steal him. I am surprised he gave me the computer back after showing him those pictures.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My fiance and I want to steal him. I am surprised he gave me the computer back after showing him those pictures.

Well if you're in Indiana, or IL or something come to Indianapolis in April. Keegan will have his own booth and be showin' off for his fans on stallion row for the Hoosier Horse Fair and Breed Expo.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Well if you're in Indiana, or IL or something come to Indianapolis in April. Keegan will have his own booth and be showin' off for his fans on stallion row for the Hoosier Horse Fair and Breed Expo.
ssshhhhh :shock: Covers Fiance's ears and hides post from him.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ssshhhhh :shock: Covers Fiance's ears and hides post from him.

The Indiana Friesian Horse Association will be having a raffle! A few different things.

One of the prizes is a free breeding to Keegan. Some of the others are IFHA t-shirts, and some of my prints.

;) If anything, come get some raffle tickets! It's to support to IFHA and our cause! Promoting the breed.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Beautiful pics, I wish I'd had my camera when I went out to feed this morning...I couldn't believe it was snowing when I looked out the window!

·
Registered
175 Posts
oh my gosh, hes beautiful! i've always wanted a friesian! i guess the closest ill ever get to that is a stuffed animal! haha

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh my gosh, hes beautiful! i've always wanted a friesian! i guess the closest ill ever get to that is a stuffed animal! haha

Haha, same here. Keegan is right there! But alas he's not mind. I do have a little toy Friesian to call my own though, ha! I even have a Friesian horse decal sticker on my car.

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
So nice pics! Especially the last one! :lol:

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Gorgeous pictures! You have a beautiful horse and an awesome view at the barn!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Keegan is beautiful, I wish Princess looked more like her daddy (friesian) and less like her momma (appy.)

Look, she doesn't even have long hair, and now she looks dapple instead of black (that changed when she was about 2)​

1 - 20 of 26 Posts