The Horse Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got some snow right before Christmas but because of my sicky ickys we didn't get a chance to ride till today. Just around the house stuff, its still hunting season so we hate to venture to far afield.
Feel free to post your own snow rides.

Attachments

·
Registered
268 Posts
Beautiful snow I miss it.:wink: We had rain here for Christmas, and the 80 degree to 40 degree weather made me sick LOL. Glad to see you are feeling better and great pictures love the fifth one.

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Wow! I'm super envious of your snow, it's beautiful! And that you get to ride in it. o_O

It looks like you guys had fun too which is always a plus. Heehee

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The snow came with 40-50 mph winds. That's why all the drifts and almost water like patterns in the snow. Although it was a bad blizzard, it sure did make for some pretty snow. There are areas with no snow next to drifts that touched the girls belly's as we went through.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Brrr, that just looks cold. I bet it's fun to ride in the snow. Maybe we'll venture out in it next time.

Looks like you had a blast, though! I love how bundled up you all seem to be! lol

·
Banned
227 Posts
I didnt get any pix but I too love to ride in the snow. I went and rode the one mare I work with on Xmas day in the snow it was fun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts