Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOT!!

The Gate to the horse pasture...good thing I have snow shoes since I can't open the gate.

And my Poor truck and trailer. My Jeep is luckily unburied, but it won't go anywhere with the 5 foot drifts in the driveway.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
haha ya we got that snow too! the worst part i think is the cold and snowdrifts, i had to use the back door to my house yesturday because there was a HUGE snowdrift blocking the door!

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Oh Tiffany! I have 2 videos I took from yesterday while I was driving during the storm. I'll load them up and post them on here when I get home. They are perfect for the thread :twisted:

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Argh...I hate snow. I want to move somewhere tropical!

Jack and Dai, that's pretty snow. I like snow like that! :D

Kelly I can't wait to see the vids, it's freaking miserable eh?! Gotta love Alberta!

·
Super Moderator
22,658 Posts
Looks like our backyard two years ago, but now...

gimme some!

·
Registered
23,642 Posts
I just got home! I was stuck at Rich's for the night (drat! haha) and it took me 3 tries to get out of the driveway this morning. Getting home was slow going, but I made it! Thank God for 4x4s!!

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
:shock::shock::shock::shock: I can barely dial a phone at a stop light in good weather!

Bahahaha, I have a dash mount in my truck :D So I start it up and it does the rest.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Evil snow!!
I miss spring and summer :p

·
Registered
406 Posts
Holy Cow! I've never seen that much snow in my life. :shock:

It snowed in my location today but maybe a little over an inch. Wow, I can't get over how much snow that is.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Videos from our storm in my truck

Here's My2gelding's Dash cam :wink:

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Our street

They haven't cleaned any of the street in any of the communities so we spent most of our morning helping "unstuck" all the neighbor vehicles.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.