The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else interested in snowboarding??

I've been at it for a few years now, not very good or anything, but it is so much fun!
I'm heading off to the Pirin mountains in Bulgaria in two weeks, and can't wait!

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Me me me!

Have only been doing it seriously for one season but am really into it. Will be getting a season pass once winter rolls around - Am also getting a new board and bindings from the US to replace my secondhand board. I'm so excited - Getting a Neversummer Pandora with Rome Madison bindings. I'm so keen to really improve this year, especially witha season pass I can go as much as I like.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm hoping to improve a lot this year too.
My friend is coming along, and I find i have a lot more confidence when i'm with somebody, whereas when I'm on my own I'm just like "ok, dont fall...dont fall!"

I wish i lived somehwere where there was snowboarding...then i could buy a board, it's just too expensive to have to bring one on a plane.

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
I'm lucky that my boyfriend boards too. He is better than me, so challenges me to catch up, but doesn't push me to do scary things :] We live about a two hour drive from the snow so we can do day trips, which is great. We generally also go for a week or so to really get some good time in.

Once we are both better, we want to go to Japan to board... *drool* All that powder! We have really icy snow here in AUS and not much powder!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.