The Horse Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went up to the pasture yesterday and got some pictures of the horses :). i was so lucky that my dad decided to let me take his camera for the day! The weather was perfect for pictures.
Anyway, here they are:

^^Shadow. He was keeping an eye on me- he's the hardest to catch, and he thought i was coming to get him haha.

^^My absolute favorite- Titan, the barn manager's eighteen-hand Percheron gelding. He's a total sweetheart, but doesn't realize that he's as big as he is :p.

^^Classy, another Percheron. He's a great guy.

^^Rufus, a 4 or 5-year-old Arab/Standardbred gelding (i can't remember his exact age haha). i love the snowflakes on his forelock and face!

^^haha, Taj and Classy having a little disagreement :).

^^ Classy kept on doing this to Nick in the yard- he would grab on to his blanket and wouldn't let go! Nick would be squealing and trying to kick out at Classy, but he was to close to get :D.

^^My friend's gelding- he's such a sweetie but he's still getting this whole jumping thing down :).

More in the next post.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

What are you looking at? Thumper's so cute <3

^Dreamer. He's such a sweetheart!

^Hossford Creek (Hoss). Poor guy's been on stall rest for so long.

^^Hoss

·
Registered
444 Posts
Classy made me laugh the whole album with the blanket and his argument his nose was like all scrunched up lol :lol:

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! haha yeah Thumper's old blanket got torn up in- i suspect- the same way :). Classy's a character haha.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts