The Horse Forum banner

So what is this "carrots" thing??

2500 46
Hey guys

I only joined yesterday and I am unsure of what this whole "carrot" idea is?? All I know is that you can hunt for them... and that Spyder has a lot!! :lol:

So what I'm asking is - How do I find carrots? And how do I steal them?

Thanks!
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Banned
5,526 Posts
The "honest" carrots...the ones Joshie and I are finding are at the top of the forums like "Jumping" for instance. The "dishonest" ones...the ones that joshie and I do not steal will pop up anywhere at the top of your page.

I have a few but mine are all HONEST hard working hunted down carrots.:p

I wouldn't mind the odd stolen ones from me if there were a limit to what could be stolen from you during any offline time but Joshie and I know that we could lose 1/2 our clutch in one offline episode and that isn't fair ( as we hunt "honestly" so we are try to guard our carrots fiercly.

· Registered
1,917 Posts
I wouldn't mind the odd stolen ones from me if there were a limit to what could be stolen from you during any offline time but Joshie and I know that we could lose 1/2 our clutch in one offline episode and that isn't fair ( as we hunt "honestly" so we are try to guard our carrots fiercly.
And, I'd be willing to share some but having 2/3 of of the fruit of my labor stolen while I was locked out, well....

· Super Moderator
27,775 Posts
Wahhh...

teeehee... It's all fun and games until farmpony gets over 75 carrots....

· Registered
882 Posts
yeah but hot carrots are so much cooler!!

*note* i haven't any 'hot' carrots....i'm not really into the whole carrots thingo anyways

· Registered
2,717 Posts
I stole one and I don't feel one bit bad about it! That is, unless the one from whom I stole is notified that a carrot was stolen from them and who the thief was. In that case, then I am deeply sorry.

· Super Moderator
27,775 Posts
I wouldnt be sorry... not w/ that weapon!:wink:

· Registered
2,717 Posts
Oh...uh...that's right...be afraid, be very afraid! Spyder, I'd sleep with one eye open tonight if I were you! :D

· Super Moderator
27,775 Posts
Your a spider, spyder... not a cat....

· Banned
5,526 Posts
So where exactly do you find the carrots? Are they just in random places on the site?

And is it a normal looking carrot or something else?
Depends on what you call "normal". :p

Honest carrots are to be found at the top of the individual forums.:lol:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.