1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
15,150 Posts
Your horse's mane is like my horse's, thick and grows fast. Try those both out & let me know which is best. I will have to purchase them from someplace else however, Smartpak does not ship to Canada, boo them! Like you, I was tempted not to pull the mane and band it long for shows & do a running braid for english, but I dunno yet...

·
Registered
160 Posts
I bought the solocomb a while back to use on my horses very thick mane. It worked for a few months until the blue lever stopped working. Every time I pushed it down it got stuck inside the body of the comb. I think it did a good job while it lasted though.

·
Super Moderator
27,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I brushed his mane today... and then just stared at it... UGH! Why do I stop pulling the minute winter comes????

·
Registered
863 Posts
I personally find these to work a lot better!!

The razor blade goes in the middle and this works the same way. Helps give the mane a more blended look.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Super Moderator
27,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think I'm gonna just pull :(

·
Registered
15,150 Posts
I personally find these to work a lot better!!

The razor blade goes in the middle and this works the same way. Helps give the mane a more blended look.
Posted via Mobile Device
I broke mine, to flimsy for the thick mane. Also couldn't find a blade like anywhere around here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.