1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,285 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
3,814 Posts
She will be quite striking as she's a little show stopper right now! Will you be keeping her? If so, what are planning to do with her?

·
Registered
23,642 Posts
Ugh now that Christmas is over, I'm ready for summer again. I'm getting a little depressed already. Ugh...

Summer coats, long days, riding outside, trail riding... *dreams*

Oh yeah, totally call dibs on this filly if you ever sell her.

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ugh now that Christmas is over, I'm ready for summer again. I'm getting a little depressed already. Ugh...

Summer coats, long days, riding outside, trail riding... *dreams*

Oh yeah, totally call dibs on this filly if you ever sell her.

Me tooo! Christmas ended and I was thinking "Ok now, where is summer?"

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Allie she would definitely be a twin of your mare with those 4 socks! Tiff she has that same eye as Cruiser hey!

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yep Kelly, they both carry the splash gene and unfortunately sometimes that bit of a white eye comes with it. ( I am hoping they grow out of it since neither of their mom's have it)

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Due to my slow internet, I always read all "pretty filly" comments before the picture loads and I guess I really wasn't expecting that! Picture loaded like "boom-shacka-lacka" and I have to say what a gorgeous filly. :) Not all babies look that good in wearing their shag carpets. :lol:

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Due to my slow internet, I always read all "pretty filly" comments before the picture loads and I guess I really wasn't expecting that! Picture loaded like "boom-shacka-lacka" and I have to say what a gorgeous filly. :) Not all babies look that good in wearing their shag carpets. :lol:
Thanks! I like her more and more everyday. She went through a pretty fugly stage in September but has made up for that since :lol:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts